Every people manager or team leader has to manage their team to achieve the best-expected outcomes. And in order to perform this important mission, they need to understand that they are dealing with people who have their own individual challenges. There are times that managers/team leaders have to outreach to their team and become a good coach or a thoughtful counsel. And it requires a skill of its own to learn this new role.
Coaching and Counseling for Managers and Team Leaders workshop will help and equip the participants with understanding, tools, and techniques that will enable them to offer meaningful coaching and counseling to any of their team members.
- Understanding “Sleight of Mouth” – How to become aware, mindful, and skillful in using language as tool to understand, to adapt, to influence, and to direct.
- Understanding “Presupposition” – Understanding various beliefs needed to become effective as a leader, colleague, and team member.
- Intervention or Patter Interrupt – Counseling
- Understanding “Intention”, “Belief”, “Facts” in counseling other.
- Using “Reframing” and “Metaphore” in leading and helping other.
- Outcome Focus – Coaching
- Understanding the 4 pillars to help achieving performance targets
- Using “PAW” (Possibility, Ability, Worthiness) and approaches that focus on “Outcome”, “Effectiveness”, and “Flexibility”
- Using “Neurological Level” as coaching and counseling tool.
Any supervisors, assistant manager, managers, and team leaders who need to lead in their daily role.
26 – 27 January 2016
16 – 17 March 2016
18 – 19 May 2016
14 – 15 July 2016
1 – 2 September 2016
9 – 10 November 2016