Being confident at work is essential for any professionals. A good dose of healthy self-esteem can lead a professional to opportunities that may expand his/her career. It is one of the key requirements to success. Combined with the ability to approach other in order to make them do or achieve what he/she wants it is truly an important quality of a professional.
This Self Esteem and Assertiveness for Professionals is a one-day workshop that will equip participants with techniques that can help them improve their perception of their self-worth followed by techniques on how they can approach people to get what they want. Professionally.
This one-day workshop will help the participants how to:
- Identify their self-worth and worthy happiness
- Build techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Set goals that reflect their dreams and reinforce healthy patterns
- What is Self – Esteem?
- What are some of the things that affect our Self-Esteem?
- Improving Self – Esteem
- Building Self – Esteem
- Create Self – Confidence through their appearance and first impression
- Increasing Self – Esteem
- Esteemed Confidence
- The Power of Thought
- Ask for What You Want
- Create What You Want
3 February 2016
6 April 2016
8 June 2016
10 August 2016
11 October 2016
1 December 2016